samedi 26 décembre 2015

Other Offenses: Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Tennessee.

A little while ago I allowed my little brother (15) drive my car to school because I had work after school and parents were out of town so I took my moms car and he took mine. After school he took one of his friends who missed the bus home and then on the highway someone rear ended my brother. My little brother got a ticket for driving without a license and no insurance but the car was fully insured so that will be dropped. I got a ticket for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. It was that or he goes down for stealing my car so I admitted I let him drive my car. I have a court date and I know it's a class A misdemeanor so it's up to a year in jail and max of 2500$ fine so I just want to know whether getting an attorney would be a good idea. I'd rather not because of the cost I don't want to pay for one unless I'm in some kind of long term danger, I just turned 18. No injuries in the accident. Thank you


Other Offenses: Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire