lundi 29 janvier 2018

Suspension and Revocation: Driving in US with Foreign Driving License While US Driving License is Suspended

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: CA

Hello, I'm a Chinese and now work in California. Then I moved to CA two years ago and got a CA driving license. On the other hand, I also have a Chinese driving license that was issued in China. And now I'm in China for vocation. My CA driving license will get suspended for one month due to a previous 105MPH speeding ticket, one day after the date when I come back to US... Therefore, once I come back to US next week, I can't use my CA driving license. So I have two questions:

(1) Can I drive with my Chinese driving license while my CA driving license is suspended?

(2) How does police recognize a guy with suspended driving license on the road? Do they scan every car plate on the road and then find out if the driver registered with that car has valid driver license or not on their device? Or it just happens when they pull you over for another violation (like speeding) and only then find out your driving license is actually suspended?


Suspension and Revocation: Driving in US with Foreign Driving License While US Driving License is Suspended

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire