mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Liens and Encumbrances: How ti File a Judgment Lien Against a Property Held in Trust

My question involves defamation in the state of: A disgruntled Xneighbor thought he would get even with me and posted a lie on my Google maps page.

I won a 25K judgement against him.

As I was filing/recording the judgement lien on the property that I know he has lived in for more than 4 years, and I was under the impression that his deseased father left it to him, I noticed the property (home) in in the name of his deseased father with "Revokable living trust ET AI" after it.

Also, the mailing address is not the subject property.

Does anyone know, for sure, if the lien I filed, will one day get me my payment? Is there something I am missing? Is there anything more I can/should do?

Thank you very much,

Gary


Liens and Encumbrances: How ti File a Judgment Lien Against a Property Held in Trust

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire