samedi 27 janvier 2018

Pretrial Procedure: State Failed to Disclose Surveillance Photos

I was speaking with States Paralegal running a contempt hearing. While in the hearing in side counsel discussing the contempt of child support, I discovered surveillance images in her file that was provided by an attorney not on record but was mothers counsel months ago in a most contentious family court matter. In an attempt to sway the aDA the photos were of me and some personal items which had to have been acquired through hired surveillance of me at my residence or the hacking of my smart device.

Representing myself Pro Ce I requested from the ADA the documents and she clearly misspoke suggesting she didn't know how she had received images of me and suggested that I had no right to them and would not get them. In CrR 4.7 The Prosecution Attorney should disclose to the defendants any electronic surveillance including wiretapping of the defendants promises or conversations to which the defendant was a party and any thereof.

The fact that my privacy was violated and used for the purpose of misrepresenting my ability to pay gobs of money, or lack of, truly compromises my ability to fully represent myself with out the influence of these images along with an already racially and gendered bias that exist deeply in family court Also I really am being harassed and to get to the bottom of this matter will help me to resolve this.


Pretrial Procedure: State Failed to Disclose Surveillance Photos

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire