mardi 30 janvier 2018

State Taxes: Employer Accidentally Inputted State Withholding and Withhel Less in 2017

My Employer made an error in inputting my State withholding for 2017 and now I am left with taxes due to State. I sent the withholding form to the HR person in 11/2016 stating a state withholding of 5 and my Employer accidentally inputted 10. I approached them and they said that the responsibility for the taxes due falls on me no matter if my Employer made an internal error which they admitted to. How do I handle this? I am clueless on how to handle this? Am I responsible for paying everything even though its not my mistake? I had not clue that they weren't holding enough in State taxes. Appreciate the help.


State Taxes: Employer Accidentally Inputted State Withholding and Withhel Less in 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire