mardi 30 janvier 2018

Custody and Visitation Issues: Is It Parental Aliention If. and What Can I Do

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: TX

If you read my last thread regarding telephone access, and other rights and duties to do with medical and education, then you know I am dealing with uncooperative ex. Except at first, we split the kids as close to 50/50 as you can get, if the kids are with mom, then our oldest did video chat with her before bed, and the other way around. We took turns signing her school folder at the end of the week. But that great co-parenting relationship came to a halt when my ex's mother hired an attorney because she didn't like our arrangement.

So here's what I believe are signs of parental alienation. And if so, what can I do about it, since there are no laws that prevent it:
* Replacing daughter's tablet, instructing her that she must keep daddy blocked on her chat and her Roblox game.
* Denying phone access. Since tablet was replaced, we've only talked on the phone 3 times, making child feel uncomfortable as she has to sit there on speaker phone next to mama while on the phone with me, and one instance she was rude to my daughter saying something like "because you HAD to talk to daddy"
* Making daughter a new Roblox game profile (makes daughter feel split)
* No longer allowed to bring tablet, and more recently not allowed to bring other small things.
* Being rude to me when I asked for any missed schoolwork .... being rude to me in general upon kid exchange
* The sudden change in visitation schedule from our own 50/50 arrangement to a strict court ordered one.
* Keeping me from knowing any aspects of their lives such as school activities & some dr appointments.
* An instance came up where I had to work overtime, I had the chance to take daughter to work with me (she loves it there) but ex refuses to let me saying "bring both kids 7 AM" during my possession schedule. It turns out there were plans to take them to a fun place while I work. However, my daughter still chose to go to work with me before I even knew they were tempting her with a fun play place.
* Using her time to buy kids unnecessary things constantly or taking her to fun places with the intent of making kids not want to be with me since I prefer routine. (I do fun things with them too, but no more than when we were all living together. I also buy things too, but rarely so not to spoil. Ex never did, and she makes the comments of "Daddy doesn't do these things does he") I mention all of this because I don't believe in spoiling the children that badly, we never did before, and now they expect so much when they go back to the mother and I am sure it's with intent to make them dread the time they go with me. Funny part, is all the money in the world doesn't seem to be buying their love; nothing can break this bond no matter how hard my ex tries.
* Using daughter's therapist to relay information such as new visitation schedule. (I was told by my ex's friend that she just couldn't face our daughter thinking that she will end up hating her, so she wanted the therapist to tell her)

If no good answers, at least I am glad this forum is here so I can vent.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Is It Parental Aliention If. and What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire