mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Establishing an Order: Mediation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: TX

We just started our temp orders. My lawyer told me the order of things is temp orders, custody evaluation, final hearing. Last time we talked and I was discussing some matters about my ex (covered in other posts I've written here) he said something quickly about discussing it in mediation before the final. He talked so fast, and our topic was about corrections to the SAPCR that I didn't get to ask:

Will there definitely be mediation? If so, why couldn't we do that before our temp orders hearing? And my biggest thing, if we can do mediation, can we make it to where my ex's mother is not there? My ex-mil is the one running the show, and I'm sure she's doing things that even my ex doesn't agree with. I have to battle them both and their unethical attorney. I want to make sure it's just the 2 of us, the actual parents of the children. Is this possible?


Establishing an Order: Mediation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire