lundi 29 janvier 2018

Medical Malpractice: Gall Bladder Surgery Performed on a Patient Who Didn't Have a Gallbladder

My question involves malpractice in the state of:

As of august of 2016 i was hospitalized because i had stomach pain and had caught sepsis during that trip they had said "i needed to remove my gullblader' they had informed about the dr was going to make 2-3 little insizions so it Would be a quick presedurr and a spreedy recovery so I went threw the with surgery and when i woke up i had alot of pain at that point i realised that they not only opend me up with a 6 inch insiegiion i also had a drainage bag ..under the sadation i didnt not ask question but he also didnt not tell me THE complication during this month

i became homeless so because i had this drainage bag the felt that i needed to stay in the hosptal i was admited for 6 weeks during dischage they told me to return in 2 weeks when i did they did biopsy and enter another drainage bag. i then was dischaged to a recup care while i was staying there one of my bagage tube had come out so they took me to er.they finally removed the two bags out .during all of this i lost my job and apatment .but i figured that somthing bad happned during surgery once i became stable andmoved into my apartment of march 17

i new i had tofind out what that something was. after endless times of trying to get ahold of that dr but no respond so i started to figure it out and learned buy elder ultrasound I DID NOT HAVE A GULLLADER BUT I ASUMED IT WAS REMOVED WHILE 2006 GASTRIC BYPASS if the doctor had looked on the untrasound none of this wouldve happened i understand a statuite of limitation is a year but my situation falls under the descovery time frame


Medical Malpractice: Gall Bladder Surgery Performed on a Patient Who Didn't Have a Gallbladder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire