mardi 30 janvier 2018

Divorce: How to Get Your Spouse to Sign a Vehicle Over to You During a Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Pennsylvania.
Me and my soon to be ex are going through a no fault here in Pa.. Just signed the last papers and mailed them in so in a few weeks we should be legally divorced .. Now she is on a title of my truck that I own and she just emailed me asking for $1600.00 to help buy my children a car.. I told my children I would help but it's up to me a amount. But she said she will not sign title over to me if I don't pay her the $1600.00.. What can I do or can she come after me for half the truck now that our no fault is almost over ??


Divorce: How to Get Your Spouse to Sign a Vehicle Over to You During a Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire