mercredi 24 janvier 2018

Regulations and Procedures: Damage to Fence

I live in alachua county, fl and over the years the ditch beside of my house has had trees growing into my chain link fence. One of the trees eventually became water logged and fell into my yard just missing the corner of my house and i had to pay $550 to have the tree hauled off. Since then several small and one full grown tree has grown into my fence. I called the public works office on 11/29/17 and as of today have heard nothing about what they are going to do about the trees that are pulling my fence into the ditch and destroying the links making holes in it and now my dogs are escaping. Should i call the office again or can i sue the county to take down the trees and fix my fence?


Regulations and Procedures: Damage to Fence

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire