vendredi 26 janvier 2018

Establishing an Order: Can I Copy the Opposing Parties Interrogatory

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Alabama

I have been in a long battle for my daughter over custody. I am the father, and the mother used to keep my child from me until we finally went to emergency custody court. I filed. The mother had In-Laws picking my child up from school under the influence of alcohol, and i had a witness from her family testify. The judge said it was serious, but not serious enough for me to gain emergency custody. My attorney did not mention the fact that my daughter has been living with a fugitive for the past 5 years, and also forgot my case when it was time for trial, as the judge told her "you better show me something soon or i will dismiss this case" as she sat there blankly looking at me for minutes as she put ME on the stand. then the mother of my child turned around and brought me to child support court and gained more child support. My attorney did not fight for me there either, so i terminated my attorney. I could not afford to keep paying her to do nothing, but to make it all worse, is now i cannot afford to get another attorney. I am trying to do this myself, and was wondering if I could copy some of the opposing parties interrogatory questions, or if that was against the law. Any and all advice will be helpful. If I lose this case, I will try again when i get more money with a different attorney, but I cannot give up for my daughters life depends on it.


Establishing an Order: Can I Copy the Opposing Parties Interrogatory

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire