mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Custody and Visitation Issues: Custodial Parent is Threatening to Leave the Children With the Non-Custodial Parent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on my situation, I am the non-custodial parent and the father (who is the custodial parent) is threatening to drop them off to me at any time. He currently Lives in North Carolina and has mentioned just sending them on a bus or have them driven up. They are 3 girls ranging from 17-12 and is supposedly having issues raising them and does not want primary custody anymore. We do not have a civil relationship at all for many reasons, we just cannot seem to communicate. I get the children for 7 weeks in the summer and one week during Christmas. He supposedly is going to send the kids up after school and not take them back when the summer is over. I am a full-time student and only work part time. I am not able to care for these kids if he randomly drops them or refuses to take them back. Not sure what I can do or what my options are. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen


Custody and Visitation Issues: Custodial Parent is Threatening to Leave the Children With the Non-Custodial Parent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire