jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Is Garbage Collection Fee Required for Vacant Property

My question involves real estate located in the State of: PA

I own a property and home in a small community (5,500 residents). I recebtly moved but still maintain ownership. The house is vacant.

Borough is requiring me to pay over $300 for garbage and recycling. I cannot find anything in our local ordinances requiring vacant property owners to pay for trash removal services. Borough simply states all properties in the Borough are required to pay for trash services. Can't find that requirement in the local ordinances.

Obviously I have no need for trash or recycling collection services. Any way i can avoid paying for a service i dont need? Thanks.


Is Garbage Collection Fee Required for Vacant Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire