mardi 30 janvier 2018

Federal Taxes: Wife Doesn't Want to Cooperate

Hi, thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions. I am in the process of a divorce here in California. Papers were filed and served early December, agreements and all other paperwork were signed and notarized near the end of December. Divorce papers are awaiting a judges signature, won't be final until early May. Wife worked two jobs last year and should be getting two W2 statements. I phoned here to see if she has received them yet and she has one and is waiting for the second one. She then tells me that she won't be providing them to me as she will be filing separately. Married - Separate? Can she do that? What are the ramifications? Can I just go ahead and file the same? Didn't think that it was an option. It might actually be good for me as she always claims dependants on her W4 even though we have none. I always ended up paying the IRS because she never had enough withholding.


Federal Taxes: Wife Doesn't Want to Cooperate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire