mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Civil Procedure Issues: I Was Sued in Tx Without Being Served Any Papers

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Texas

I have been unable to find out how to file a Bill of Review against a judgement that was processed against me last year. I had no idea I was being sued as I was never served papers. I found out through the TX court system that papers went to an address I did not reside in (not even the same state I live in).

1. How can a judgement be made against me without me being served?
2. How do I get this judgement vacated or relieved?
3. I've been given the runaround by any lawyer I contact because of me not living in TX, even though this judgement is in TX. My state lawyers say it is out of their jurisdiction.


Civil Procedure Issues: I Was Sued in Tx Without Being Served Any Papers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire