mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Sister Wants to Abandon Child with Grandparents

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Colorado

My sister wants to move to Arizona with my niece and her boyfriend and leave my nephew with our parents. She has decided that she does not want to take care of him anymore. She does not have full custody of him and his biological father has been absent for most of his life. He also is an abusive stalker, I know that he was charged with assault on his ex girlfriends new boyfriend and I believe had a restraining order put on him.
My parents have been the most stable adult figures he has ever known, he is only five.

Do my parents have any chance of obtaining full custody of my nephew? What should my parents do to secure custody of him? If they are able to, would my parents be able to get child support? Please and thank you for any advice.


Sister Wants to Abandon Child with Grandparents

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire