samedi 27 janvier 2018

Is It a Hit and Run

My question involves a car accident that occurred in the state of: CA

Someone hit my car in a parking lot last month and left a name and number, but never responded to my calls, texts, or any inquiries from my insurance agent. I’m not even sure it’s his number, although it is an active iPhone and I can see my messages are being delivered to someone. They continue to ignore my calls and texts.

I did have dashcam video of him hitting me and I managed to get his license plate number which I provided to my insurance company once they determined he wasn’t going to return their calls.

Yesterday I got a call from his insurance company! I just called my claims department and they said the plate number I provided gave them a VIN matching the car in the video so they were able to find him.

Does that count as a hit-and-run? Should I call the cops and fill out a report?


Is It a Hit and Run

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire