lundi 29 janvier 2018

Home Depot Rebar Parking Space Flat Tire

Drove up into a parking space underneath the pro Services area in the front of Home Depot there is a piece of rebar sticking out of a broken stop curb. Front driver side tire went right into it cause an instant flat. Went back few weeks later and curb stop is not fixed. Seems like a serious safety hazard as well since a lot of people walk back and forth through that space to enter the front of the building. Home Depot settled with me the price of the new tire. I have not cashed check yet I'm considering suing for loss of day wages I was visiting Home Depot while working on a job and could not return. AAA left me stranded 4 hours and the kid who came to fix my tire let the jack stand handle come down and up through my driver side mirror. This call cause my vehicle to be inoperable for a few days until I had everything fixed. I had to pay nearly $700 out of pocket and one month later still haven't received my settlement check yet from AAA. It's all caused me to behind in my month's rent, costing me late fees due to late payment off my lease. I have tons of photos document in the entire incident. I feel unnerved that this rebar was still not fixed.


Home Depot Rebar Parking Space Flat Tire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire