vendredi 26 janvier 2018

Laid Off of Part-Time Job. Student Attending School Full-Time

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California

If my classes are only on Mondays and Wednesdays and the remainder of the week I am available for work, does EDD in California typically deny cases like this simply because I am not available 9-5 on those two days of the week? My current job I only work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

My lay-off date has not arrived yet, do I apply immediately or wait for termination date?

I'll be given a severance package upon termination.
Now, weeks after being told I will be terminated, I was offered another position for the same employer. This new position has less pay. I initially agreed to take the position but am now having second thoughts, I have not signed any papers.

Am I legally obligated to stay with the employer now that I said yes? Or can I still rescind my decision and just accept being laid off and receive my severance?


Laid Off of Part-Time Job. Student Attending School Full-Time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire