mardi 30 janvier 2018

Grandparents and Third Parties: Can a Grandparent With Custody Get Child Support

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Pennsylvania.

Here's a little background story on my situation.

In 2014 I had a daughter. In 2015 my father took my son for what was supposed to be a Easter weekend, that following Monday my son didn't return. So I called and asked what time he was bringing him home. He said don't worry about it I got this. So I said cool. Soon after I started giving him cash money for the things that my son needed and the "trips" that my dad said they were going on. All that I asked for was pictures to see where my money was going to. My son would come by the house in the same clothes that he left in which were way to small. When i had money I would ask what size does my son wear and I wouldn't get a answer.

I used to have clothes and coats that became to small for him. So I had to throw them away. I stopped giving them cash and said that I'll get him what he needs just let me know and if I'm able to do it I will. They asked me to claim my son for welfare and income tax they even asked for custody and I told them no everytime they asked. I know that they just want to use my son for money and I refuse to let that happen. 1 my father and his wife are very disrespectful and very verbally abusive to me and I know if they'll do it to me they'll do it to my son as well.

I was letting him stay there at my father house because he had room compared to where I'm living. I was trying to wait for my section 8 to kick in but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon and I've been on the list since 2014. I even tried to talk it over with them saying I'll pay X amount and it's gradually get higher. My father said no.

My question is can my father win this case for child support? Do I have anything to worry about and if so what do I need to prepare for in the coming days. The hearing is the 15th of February?


Grandparents and Third Parties: Can a Grandparent With Custody Get Child Support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire