lundi 29 janvier 2018

Divorce: What to Do if Your Spouse is Stalling on Finalizing Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of: California

My ex and I filed for divorce almost 5 years ago. About 1 year in, we went to a retired judge to mediate a settlement. Ex's attorney refused to sign Stipulated Judgment and ultimately did not paper the agreement as mediated by the judge. We signed an agreement at the mediation stating that if we did not sign a stipulated judgment, that we would return to the judge and he would arbitrate.

My ex has been stalling all these years. I can't settle in court - because of agreement we signed at mediation - and I can't get him to agree to go back to the judge/mediator to finalize (arbitrate) the divorce.

How do I force the issue and settle this once and for all.


Divorce: What to Do if Your Spouse is Stalling on Finalizing Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire