mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Separation: Did My Spouse Abandon Me

We wer happy back then. We got married and made plans for our future family. Then he decided to return to his birthplace. He got accepted in the military. Went to Chicago for the schooling. I arrived here in the US and stayed at my Aunts house. He said he couldnt get me in coz he is busy in the school. I said its fine. I understand. I look for job and try to survived he didnt gave me money coz I know he is still school.

When he said he is gonna be station in California. I moved again to my cousins family there bec. if in case he's gonna be station there its gonna be easier for me to move in with him. After 8 months he was sent to Virginia to have his C school I begged him to take me with him. I miss him so much. Ived been trying to understand him for so long..for not giving me enough time. And for just seeing me once. He said I can go there last Oct. but then he said Dec. and after a lot of fights..of me insisting to go there.

I finally move here in Virginia. But I was devastated when he told me that Ill be living alone. And that I will pay the rent in the apartment. To pay the bills and my food. What had happen to him? I understand him for so long..for not complaining when he is not giving me money for my bills in Hawaii..or when Im in California..because I know his family is his priority..because he is the bread winner..all of that I tried to undertand..because love means sacrifice..But is this too much ask?

Ive been living alone for so long. He is in the navy. And God knows if they know there that he is married. I dont ask questions because he doesnt want that? Is this all worth it? I dont know what to do anymore..I am helpless..alone and broken. What should I do? Will I survive in this kind of relationship? Or am I too naive to face the truth that he doesnt want me anymore? Did he really abandon me?? Please help..I need to know. I just feel like I wanna sleep forever now...


Separation: Did My Spouse Abandon Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire