mercredi 24 janvier 2018

Protective Services: How Long Will CPS Investigate if We Tested Positive for Marijauana

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Tennessee

I'm just curious as to how long and what kind of measures I can expect cps to take on this matter.

We have a decent house , lots of food , plenty of family support , and we have never consumed any other drugs or substances.

Our child is healthy and happy. She was positive at birth for marijuana but my wife suffered from HG and marijuana was a much more
logical remedy than all of the other pharmaceutical drugs and the list of side effects associated with them.

I've read about horror stories and other horrible things cps does to abuse their power so a few real answers would be nice.

If you need any other information just let me know.


Protective Services: How Long Will CPS Investigate if We Tested Positive for Marijauana

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire