mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Other Insurance: Gap Insurance

My question involves insurance law for the state of: South Carolina
My son was rear ended 12-27-17 in my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T. My car was deemed a total loss by the insureds insurance company, Liberty Mutual. At the time of total loss, the amount owed on my vehicle was
$16,403.99. The insureds insurance company valued my car at $13,407.00 which was paid to Ally, who financed my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T. That left a difference of $2,996.99. At the time of purchase, I purchased a GAP plan/insurance thru the dealership. The GAP insurance was thru Jim Moran & Associates, Inc, PO BOX 8566, Deerfield, Beach, FL 33443. I was informed by Jim Moran & Associated that they will only pay $1,316.99 of the $2,996.99. This is absolutely ludicrous. Their reason for paying only $1,316.99 is because the insureds insurance company, Liberty Mutual claimed that in the Market Valuation Report in the Vehicle Condition section, the report stated there were some "major wear" on the interior of the vehicle such as the seats, carpet, dashboard, etc. This is bull. There was no visible damage to the interior. The body shop where my car was kept for days; I was told they took photos of the interior, but unfortunately, I cannot have access to them because the car technically belongs to Liberty Mutual now. My question is, can this be fought in small claims court?


Other Insurance: Gap Insurance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire