samedi 27 août 2016

Violation & Enforcement: Violations of Protection Order Obtained Under False Pretenses

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Virginia

My wife obtained a restraining under false pretenses. She lied and I can prove it. The police were called to the house and she state that I did not commit any acts of violence against her and the police report state that there was no evidence of abuse or violence. My wife went to th magistrate office and claimed I hit kicked and threw her into a wall. She was assigned a victims advocate lawyer and during th interview she state that I have never commitEd any acts of violence against her. I did not quite understand the rules so since then I have 3 violations against me. I sent 2 text messages to insure her I would make sure the rent was paid and the third was a false accusation of third party contact.

My question is. Can the violations be thrown out since I can prove she lied and the order was obtained under false pretenses? If it is possible are there any rulings to support it?


Violation & Enforcement: Violations of Protection Order Obtained Under False Pretenses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire