mercredi 31 août 2016

Maintenance and Repair: What Rights Does an Ingress and Egress Easement Have in Arkansas

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Arkansas

My neighbor and I are in a disagreement over the rights of an easement. I own the land and he has an easement that states....

A 25' foot easement for the purpose of ingress and egress ... and then it just describes the location of the easement.

It sounds like an extremely vague description to me, but he acts like he owns my land (easement area) and he can do just whatever he likes. There is no road there but he drives over it anyhow. The real issue I have, is he wants to mow it. Does he have the right to mow my land? It just seems to me with the wording ingress and egress in the deed, that he specifically has the right to enter and exit, but nothing else. I am not even so sure he has the right to put a road there? He is very smart and I feel he is trying to manipulate and take advantage of me. I would appreciate any advice on this sensitive matter. Thank you


Maintenance and Repair: What Rights Does an Ingress and Egress Easement Have in Arkansas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire