lundi 29 août 2016

Moving Out: Commercial Tenant Wants to Remove a Garage Door When Vacating

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: South Carolina,

Tenant came with land I purchased in July. Property has house and small commercial garage, both rented for many years by the same couple. They live and he works on the property. 30 day Notice to Vacate given. Tenant has decided he wants to be recompensed for the cost of a garage door he had installed. He is planning to remove the supports for a roof extension he made. I suspect they will want the front door as well. Who knows what else will arise.

I have been trying to find the statutes that cover this kind of situation, but don't know exactly what terms to search.

And no, I have NO intention of ever being involved with "tenants" again...


Moving Out: Commercial Tenant Wants to Remove a Garage Door When Vacating

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire