dimanche 28 août 2016

Traffic School: Can You Take Traffic School Twice for Two Different Tickets

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I have two different tickets that I got within the same month. One was for not yielding to an emergency vehicle and the second was for speeding at 86 mph on a 65 mph freeway.

My two questions are:
1. If I am eligible to take traffic school for both violations , Can I take traffic school twice to get rid of the points ?

2. Is there a way to contest my speeding ticket? Everyone was driving over 65 mph and i was within the same flow of traffic. I understand that it's 21 mph over the speed limit but I want to see if i can contest it considering that it was on the freeway and there wasn't any traffic at all.


Traffic School: Can You Take Traffic School Twice for Two Different Tickets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire