dimanche 28 août 2016

Sales Agreements: Used Car Buyer Wants to Cancel Sale, Claims He Did Not Receive a Smog Certificate

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: California

Sold a car private party about 1 month ago and provided a smog certificate. Buyer calls me today and says he don't want the car anymore. I told him the sale is final and he already had the car for almost 1 month already. A few hours later, he calls again and said I never gave him a smog certificate and wants me to take it back.

When I did the smog check, it was electronically sent to the DMV and I got a physical report that I handed to the buyer. Can the buyer insist I never gave it to him and back out of the deal?

The smog certificate is still valid for a few more days.


Sales Agreements: Used Car Buyer Wants to Cancel Sale, Claims He Did Not Receive a Smog Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire