lundi 29 août 2016

Class Actions: How to Reclaim Belongings when Kicked and Not Allowed Back in

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Florida

I have a friend who has been kicked out from his ex-partners house after a mutual break up, with nothing but the shirt on his back. When they lived together my friend had paid the rent from the time he moved in until the time he was kicked out, for 8 to 9 months. He handed his ex cash every time so he doesn't have proof of this. My friend doesn't want to move back in, but after being kicked out he hasn't been allowed back into the house to retrieve his belongings unless he agrees to move back in and continue to pay for his ex-partners rent every month. Obviously my friend does not want to do this. What can he do, what kind of help should he seek, law enforcement? Take it to court? It's been almost a week now since he was given the boot. I feel really bad for my friend he is a really good, kind hearted person and doesn't deserve this.


Class Actions: How to Reclaim Belongings when Kicked and Not Allowed Back in

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire