mardi 30 août 2016

Consumer Law Issues: Fired Contractor Has Not Come to Pick Up His Equipment in Texas

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas
I had to fire a bathroom remodel contractor after he repeatedly did not show up to work, and after what looked like very bad quality work.. I notified him that I had hired a new contractor, and told him to pick up his tools. He has responded via text that he wants to come by and pick them up, but then does not show up. The tools have been in my garage for two weeks now, and I am wondering what obligation I am under to keep them in the garage. I realize that they are not mine to sell, but can I notify the owner of the tools that I am leaving them in the front yard?


Consumer Law Issues: Fired Contractor Has Not Come to Pick Up His Equipment in Texas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire