samedi 27 août 2016

Discrimination: Disabled Person Cannot Stay Unless He Starts Working Yet Receives Enough SSI for Rent

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Minnesota

Hello,
I have a discrimination issue:

I had gone to court and was evicted and told in court to be out at a later date.

2 weeks later the landlord had said that he does not want me to go homelesse and wants me to stay, and says that he would goto court and remove the eviction.

He says he can get me a job that pays well immediately, he did not say what I would be doing.

I was interested, what he did say was that I would not be able to start off part time and that I would have to start full time when I asked.

I described how the week before I interviewed for a job in the same situation with a company where the job was to be fulltime and I was not enthused about the idea of that but decided to check it out so I went to the interview and learned that it would involve lifting up to 100lbs so I declined it and asked put into consideration for the upcoming openings that were to be a part time less strenuous position.

(I have been on disability for quite awhile and would want to ease myself into something)

Now here is where I stopped typing and could not recall exactly what he said and sat for a few minutes. I have heard him doing this before where he mumbles, hints.

I said "you mean like a nigger?" he replies "yes"

He was insinuating that I am being like a black person.
With whatever he was saying/mumbling, I got the clues to say nigger, because I was getting the Jist of it. I even thought that if I said black person I would had broken his "flow".

Where could I go with this? I could re-ring up the conversation again, while recording it.

I had forgotten about this bit, like I said earlier my mind was going wild with this guy saying he would undo the eviction, I was foggy.

Earlier while not recalling this new bit I had thought that this was a stall in an attempt to make me move along less quickly in hope that he can drag me down and hurt me more by my having to be in a major rush in the end

Yesterday I asked if he was going to remove the eviction and give me one more month and I got the mumbling again, something about him going to a wedding on saturday and more mumbling.


Discrimination: Disabled Person Cannot Stay Unless He Starts Working Yet Receives Enough SSI for Rent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire