mercredi 31 août 2016

Disputing Debts: Debt Collection

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: California

Hello,

About a week ago I received a phone call from a collector regarding
a doctors bill from Dec. 2014.

After contacting the doctors billing company I found out that they:

1. Billed my secondary insurance first.
2. Have a wrong address.

For almost 2 years they kept sending letters to that wrong address.
The idiots never crossed their mind to call me on the phone.

After our conversation they transferred my case to the
management for reevaluation.

I asked them to call the collectors and tell them to stop until the reevaluation
goes on but they didn't do that . . . I received an validation letter dated 8-19-2016

Any advice how to handle this??

Thanks,

Yoji


Disputing Debts: Debt Collection

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire