dimanche 28 août 2016

Sex Offender Registration: Will Charges Be Dropped or Exsponged from a Record of a Sex Offender

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California.
I am involved with a Registered Sex Offender from California. He had 6 charges against him when he was arrested. He was or still is a Level 3 Sex Offender.
What's the difference between a registered sex offender and a sex offender?
When he gets out very soon~ will he have those charges on his record for the rest of his life?
I know he has to register his address and blood type......but when he gets out will he be truly a "free" man?
He wants us to be together as a married couple i am just asking so i am prepared for whatever comes my way. I didnt want any unwanted surprises. No, i have no trouble with the law. Thank you for your help in responding.


Sex Offender Registration: Will Charges Be Dropped or Exsponged from a Record of a Sex Offender

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire