dimanche 28 août 2016

Collective Bargaining Can an Employer Give Individual Employees Raises After Entering a CBA

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California

If the company were I work wants to give individual pay raises to my department and not other departments that are covered by the CBA can they do it? The Union itself said they dont have a problem authorising it to proceed. Can they do this without opening the contract and not going to vote? Because if it w ent to vote it would get turned down by the other department union members (my department outnumbered 170-10) just like it did during or original CBA talks.

The Corporation and the Union President and vice president agree that are department needs a pay increase but I am not sure if it can be done without union vote..Can it?


Collective Bargaining Can an Employer Give Individual Employees Raises After Entering a CBA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire