lundi 29 août 2016

Speeding Tickets: Speeding at Exactly 100 MPH

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Tennessee

Ticket:
1. TCA 55-8-152 speeding100 limit70(not reckless driving which is in 55-10-205)
2. TCA 55-50-351 I got my China driver licence from the trunk once he asked me to do so but cost 1min to find it.

Facts:
1. I am a visitor who was leaving Tennessee, the road was with few car and I drived to nearly 100mph.
2. I was overtaking big truck when I was 100mph
3. The ticket says that I may pay by mail

Question:
1. Is there any chance I can argue successful?
2. If I choose to appear or argue by letter, may they accumulative penalty to me?(eg. change speeding into reckless driving)
3. why I was fined by TCA 55-50-351, because of the slow of finding my dl or carrying a China dl?
4. What the strategy I should take in order to lower the punishment to the least?

Thank you all!!! Sorry for grammer!!!(I am a poor English international student)


Speeding Tickets: Speeding at Exactly 100 MPH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire