dimanche 28 août 2016

Social Security Issues: Reference Attorneys International Social Security Disability Claimants

Hello does anyone know of any attorneys that will handle Social Security applications for US citizens residing outside United States. I was awarded Social Security 4 years ago for a chronic pain illness. By that time due to the lack of money and health insurance I had already moved overseas. Last year the pain again started. And I have continued to reside abroad. I contacted my earlier Social Security attorney and was told that they will not handle international claims. I had the same experience with few other attorneys but there is no regulatory prohibition so I'm wondering if anyone knows of other people who have filed Social Security claim from outside United States
thank you for any responses


Social Security Issues: Reference Attorneys International Social Security Disability Claimants

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire