lundi 29 août 2016

Transfer of Title: Dealer Cannot Locate Title Following a Used Car Sale

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Georgia

I purchased a used vehicle with 1900 miles on it from a Very reputable franchised dealer in Atlanta. I have had 2 separate temporary tags issued due to the the vehicles title is not into the dealer. It has been 68 days since I purchased the vehicle. The temporary tag I have now expires in 2 days and I still have no tag. I was told at DMV no other temp tags will be issued after this last. Speaking with the dealer they said the car was originally titled in North Carolina but they cant seem to get in contact with anyone there to get the title. They offered to give me a dealer tag to use in which I refused. I will not be able to drive my semi new car in 2 days and I have not been able to drive it out of state. I have contacted the National corporate office of the Manufacturer of the car already and lodged a complaint.

What Are my legal Options here?


Transfer of Title: Dealer Cannot Locate Title Following a Used Car Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire