lundi 29 août 2016

Establishing an Order: Filing an Objection to a Proposed Custody Order

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA

My ex's attorney prepared a draft order after hearing. I took issues and prepared my own orders based off my interpretation of the court transcript. We did not agree on a few issues. I need to object to his proposed orders.

California rule 5.125(e)(3)(C) states "A cover letter that explains the objections, describes the differences in the two proposed orders, references the relevant sections of the transcript or minute order, and includes the date and results of the meet-and-confer conferences. "

I'm not sure of the format of this "cover letter". I'm used to preparing declarations for responses and such. Can anyone point me to some examples of such a cover letter? I've tried searching, but I'm not getting any relevant results.


Establishing an Order: Filing an Objection to a Proposed Custody Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire