samedi 27 août 2016

Auto Insurance: Tickets and Repercussions

My question involves insurance law for the state of: North Carolina.

I got a violation reduced to 9 under and etc won't procure any points or insurance spikes all that nonsense, however; I was pulled over a week later for a seatbelt violation and regardless of how that went down my question is will I now get points because of how close these were, will it null the reduction I got I am basically asking should I hire a lawyer or just pay the fine (pleading guilty). I am asking what reprucutions I will have in relation to insurance if I just pay the seatbelt fine and if the 2 tickets in anyway effect on another. They were both in NC, by state troopers, however, were cited in different counties.


Auto Insurance: Tickets and Repercussions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire