mardi 30 août 2016

Civil Rights Issues: Personal Information

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Texas.
I finance a vehicle through a small dealership, I got a day behind and they sent someone to my house. That someone was with my ex's best friend, which doesn't work there, my ex is a crazy drug addict whom I have been hiding from for over 2 years, but the paper that he had had both mine and my finances social security numbers, and cell phone numbers. The owner who sent the guys knows everything about the situation, I have been going through him for vehicles for 4 years. My question is, is there anything I can do about him giving away my personal information to someone who doesn't work for him that he knows is a threat to my family. He has sense stood out in the street in front of my house yelling and threatening me.


Civil Rights Issues: Personal Information

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire