lundi 29 août 2016

Trials: Felony Charges Have Been Pending for Two Years With No Trial Scheduled

My question involves criminal law for the state of: GA

I was arrested on july 7th of 2014. With 10 felony charges of commercial gambling. The investigation was started in october 2013. Why havent we been to trial yet? Our lawyers just keep saying "the more time that passes the better."
But they arent the ones with these charges hurting them. No one wants to hire you. I was lucky enough to get a job as an RN since ihad my license. After interviewing with 5 hospitals. However now the state of GA wont renew my license next year if i dont send them my disposition.

Why is court taking so long? They took everything from us. And no one seems to care.


Trials: Felony Charges Have Been Pending for Two Years With No Trial Scheduled

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire