dimanche 28 août 2016

Nursing Home Injuries: Pa Inpatient Rehab Facility Injury Due to Neglect

My question involves malpractice in the state of: PA

Hi. I am POA for my grandmother. 4 weeks ago she fell at home and fractured her hip. After a week in the hospital and surgery, she was sent to an in-patient rehab facility. She has been there for 2 weeks. Throughout that two weeks, my grandmother has complained of inadequate treatment - specifically delays (or not even coming) when she would press her "help" button. Last night I received a call that she had fallen and broke her pelvis and left wrist. I specifically made the facility aware of her dementia issues and they assured me that they were equipped to handle her and would ensure her safety. Do we have any recourse?


Nursing Home Injuries: Pa Inpatient Rehab Facility Injury Due to Neglect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire