vendredi 28 août 2015

Workers Compensation Issues: Employer Converted My Empoyment Status from Exempt to Non Exempt While on Light Duty

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Florida
I was injured while working as a pharm rep at a physicians' office. I was unable to work and received three weeks temporary disability pay. I was then cleared for light duty for the next month. Prior to the injury I was a salaried employee. When I began light duty, I noticed on my pay stub that my pay had been converted to hourly and I was not paid for any hours I was out of the office. Just this month that represents over 20 hours I have not been paid for. I have also been required to report to work and punch in and out , which is something I have never been required to do. My question is, while on light duty, can my employer change my status from exempt to non-exempt without giving me written or verbal notice?


Workers Compensation Issues: Employer Converted My Empoyment Status from Exempt to Non Exempt While on Light Duty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire