vendredi 28 août 2015

Relocation: How to Regain Custody of My Children from My Mother

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Kentucky.
I gave my mother temporary custody 3 years ago after leaving an abusive relationship with the kids father. It was only until I gained employment and a place of my own for them. No courts or children services was involved. I have held a job for almost 3 years and also own my own home now. I live in Ohio and they live in Kentucky. I have always been involved in their lives. But after I had been working for over a year, my mother applied for public assistance and Kentucky started taking child support in which I am current. She (my mother) has made every excuse not to give my children back. I feel as if they would have a better life with me as they had before. She has had child services called on her because of her house being infested with bugs and dirty and currently because my son going with his father ( who does not pay child support and is not on either birth certificate ) and him getting arrested while leaving our son alone! I have a stable home, job, car and I'm drug free so the only reason other than her being attached that she won't give my kids back is the money and tax returns she received for having 2 children to claim. Keep in mind I only signed a notorized paper for Temporary custody.


Relocation: How to Regain Custody of My Children from My Mother

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire