lundi 31 août 2015

Chapter 7: How to Identify Unknown Creditors for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

After running a 3 credit check from the Big 3, I only show some debt. I know that there is over 50K in hospital debt with many account numbers from many departments. However when I contact the hospital, they refuse to tell me where the other bills went or who has them now. I have only been able to find around 11K of it from the hopital directly. So my question is, If I file for bankruptcy without listing the 50K medical debt will it still be found and removed? If not, how can I force cooperation with my debt information?

Thanks in advance for everyone taking the time to view this and answer.

~Darren


Chapter 7: How to Identify Unknown Creditors for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire