samedi 29 août 2015

Background Checks: Warrants Show Up

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Florida

O.k. So I work for an online university teaching computer science. Well my cousin has been out of a job so I got him an offer to work here part time but it involves a background search through talent wise. (I know this because I had to do one when I got hired). He now thinks he has a warrant though he has never been arrested and he can not have a bench warrant as he never been delivered papers to go to court ( he lives here so I am aware of what mail is delivered) and I am beyond frustrated because he is not wanting to get the job because of the background check. Will a warrant show up if he has a background check done by then if he has one(which he is unsure of)


Background Checks: Warrants Show Up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire