vendredi 28 août 2015

Transferring Title: Obtaining a Title on a Fema Trailer in Texas

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of Texas:

I purchased a FEMA trailer (park model) at auction several years ago. At the time of the purchase I was given the following paperwork:

(1) The United States Government Certificate to Obtain a Title to a Vehicle (Transferor-GSA in Texas and Transferee-K.B. Inc. in LA);
(2) Travel Trailer or Park Model Trailer Verification;
(3) State of Texas Dealer's Reassignment of a title for a Motor Vehicle signed by the dealer (the dealer is a mobile home business);
(4) Application for Texas Certificate of Title (signed by mobile home dealer);
(5) Sales Contract between seller (a liquidation & collection agency) and buyer (me); and
(6) Receipt of payment between seller (auction company) and buyer (me).

I tried to obtain a title from the DMV but was told that the assignment was not made properly to the new owner so I could do two things (1) get a proper assignment; or (2) obtain a bonded title.

I have researched a bonded title but don't really want to go that route unless I have to.

How would I get a proper assignment? Who would the assignment be between?


Transferring Title: Obtaining a Title on a Fema Trailer in Texas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire