samedi 29 août 2015

Protective Services: Emancipation

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: oklahoma

I would like some help involving getting emancipated. I am 15, and, my mom doesn't physically abuse me. However she does emotionally. My dad sexually molested my sister in her earlier years. She is now 21, pregnant, and probably moving in with her boyfriend when he gets a house. My brother thinks he could have possibly been molested as well. I do not have a job as of now, but only because my parents will not let me. We go to a church where we do not doctor. No shots. Not even tylonal. I don't know if I could use that to my advantage or not. I do not wish to turn them in for molestation. I talked it over with my sister and she doesn't want to either. Unless of course we have no other choice. It goes against our beliefs. I understand you have to be 16 to get emancipated, but do I have a chance when I do? I go to school and get good grades, and my sister would like for me to move in with them. We would like to get my little brother as well, but not sure how to go about it yet. Please, no negativity. This is a serious matter. I would like some tips on what to do, and if it is even possible.


Protective Services: Emancipation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire