lundi 31 août 2015

Medical Malpractice: Psychiatrist Made False Bipolar "Diagnosis" Contrary to Dsm Criteria

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: Michigan.

Earlier this year, a psychiatrist issued upon me a "diagnosis" of Bipolar-I, even though the DSM-5 criteria were not even close to being met! And he did so without asking me any relevant questions and without an intake evaluation by a psychiatrist.

I sought out a second psychiatrist, but he refused to "second-guess" the first.

Now, I'm not actually planning on pursuing a malpractice suit, since doing so is incredibly difficult and almost never succeeds (especially with psychiatry). But I emphatically wish to see that bogus "diagnosis" retracted and purged from all my records.

What options do I have?


Medical Malpractice: Psychiatrist Made False Bipolar "Diagnosis" Contrary to Dsm Criteria

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire